Friday, June 11, 2021

The Garlic and Ginger Fight

 The Garlic and Ginger sat across the table and were into a fight. Said Ginger, do you know how important I am to humans. 

Garlic, who has a white face could not change its face colour but was a bit unhappy with friend Ginger for the words. Said, don't be so proud, I'm equally important to the world.

Hahahahaha, laughed Ginger to hearts content. The other day that darling of a lady was so happy to add me to her tea. She told her friends how she loved her ginger tea.

Then listen to me said Garlic. The other day Minu's mother took some pieces of raw mango, added seven garlic cloves, salt, and sugar and made this chutney which everyone in the family relished it. Some loved the garlic flavour.

Hey Garlic why do we have to fight .I know people love  Garlic and Ginger. We are no way less than one another.

Did you see Rani enter the kitchen. Soon she will take a little of you and little of me and make it into a paste. we have no way to run away on our own. we are so dependent. So why fight.

Come Ginger lets spend some time with some pep talks. 

...and the rest is...

No comments:

Post a Comment