Thursday, July 3, 2014

All for Jokes



Today after feeling bored some jokes to cheer up with. Having read them like to share...

Read the jokes:

Joke: 1 

Confidential Fax !!
Santa: "Do you know anything about this fax-machine?"
Banta: "A little. What`s wrong?"
Santa: "Well, I sent a fax, and the recipient called back to say all she received was a blank page. I tried it again, and the same thing happened."
Banta: "How did you load the sheet?"
Santa: "I didn`t want anyone else to read it by accident, so I folded it so only the recipient would open it and read it."

Joke: 2

Brave Santa !

There were three guys including Santa, talking in the pub. Two of them were talking about the amount of control they had over their wives, while Santa remained quiet.
After a while one of the first two turns to Santa and says: "Well, what about you, what sort of control do you have over your wife?"
Santa says: "I`ll tell you. Just the other night my wife came to me on her hands and knees."
The first two guys were amazed.
"What happened then?" they asked. "Well," Santa said, "she told me to `get out from under the bed and fight like a man`."

Joke: 3

There was a cold day !
There was an English man, who was singing "There was a cold day", whilst having a shit in cinema toilets.
Our Banta walks by and hears him singing "There was a cold day, There was a cold day" he slam`s the door wide open.

The Englishman in a shock say`s, "What the bloody hell are u doing ?"
Banta replied, "Oh, sorry ! I thought you are saying, darwaza khol deyh (open the door)."

Sometime life needs some change and some jokes do make the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment