The name Gandhi may seem very familiar but there is so much to
distinguish the Bapu from the Baba.
· The pivot in the Independence Movement.
· The architect of Non-Violence movement.
· Simple-living and high-thinking.
· Fast for days to get the demand for the country.
· Turning the Charkha to make Khadi.
· No foreign trips for pleasure sake.
· Sacrifice in terms of sharing, giving and country’s benefit.
· Simple loins cloth to drape self.
· And above all no intention of grabbing power and sit as the head.
· All the moods captured in pictures read the body language as a man without pride.
· Dimple faced smile to capture certain mass.
· A position simply cut out for him with no pain but gain.
· Holidays on foreign soil for a change.
· Fasting for the country – a distant dream.
· Still not carved out a special deed or intention to be tagged with.
· Modernity in company of friends and show simplicity in public – dubious.
· Still a learner with no specific goals of his own.
· What does sacrifice mean? Still has to learn.
· Not self-made but inherited fame and name.
· Wait for photo opportunities where the body language tells his show-off nature depicting on his face.