Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Pak Onions Ind(i) Curries

Onions make you cry...believe me this is true...

When did I cry ‘With’ or ‘For’ the onions last time? That’s a tricky question for me and also for many.

When a question comes it needs an answer.

With Onions...

Last time when I cooked meat...aha! more specific...when I peeled and sliced the onions tears ran down my cheeks...and then the perfect onion paste was ready within minutes...Mixie Magic...that was last weekend...

For onions...

And now I cry again for onions...soaring prices...says catch me if you can...taking the sudden flight...hurt in the price rise and so makes me cry...

...now Pak onions trickling into India...mind you no visa no passport...

...steps smartly into Ind(i) homes...safe in the kitchen...cooked and curried...

Safe curry, tasty Bite.

Share your thoughts.

6 comments:

  1. govt alwayslets the hoarders earn millions before taking any tag any action, may be they get their share too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. in a country like India where inequality of income is very high food inflation is very tragic. think of the poor...what do they do in such circumstances....that makes me cry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sayantani, nice to see you here and read your comment. In this country the handful of rich and rogues live their lives to the full at the cost of others.
    Poverty is seen clearly...yet who cares...and for how long...needs an answer...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes
    now a days onions are making whole family cry and if heart is weak onion can give a heart attack also if go to purchase them

    ReplyDelete