Thursday, September 16, 2010

My 100th Post



Today I’ve hit a century...not in a game of cricket...this is my 100th blog post...can’t imagine having written so many blog posts. It has been a different feeling being a part of this virtual world...making friends whom you don’t know in person, yet share your thoughts in this widespread world. When I started writing my blogs, never once thought I will reach this mark.

The Blogosphere has given me friends...not only in this space but also in the other blog spots I have. It is a great feeling when I read a comment from a fellow blogger...gives the feeling that I’m being read...and I also love to share my comments with others.

I would like to thank all my friends who have read my posts patiently and given their observations as comments. With your love and support, I've moved ahead and hope your support will remain with me. It will be a great pleasure if I can make more friends.

Thanks everyone, once again, for your great support and I’m very happy to be here. This is a journey which I’ve taken and enjoyed and will continue...

7 comments:

  1. My best wishes on completing 100th post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and wish you many more !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Chowlaji for your good wishes...it means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Renu, thanks a lot for your comment...it keeps me going...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations from Papua New Guinea, Gouri, on your 100th post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @The Anuki Country Press, thanks for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your 100th post and wish you many more to come
    http://shanthisthaligai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete