I've been tagged by Madhu and here they come -
My Honest Replies with all conviction.
1) What is your current obsession?
Finish my cooking
2) What are you wearing today?
3) What’s for dinner?
Macher Jhol (Fish curry with gravy).
4) What’s the last thing you bought?
A packet of Agarbatti.
5) What are you listening to right now?
Remembering the rains, for a respite from the heat, in my thought this tune comes to mind - Rimjhim ke tarane leke aaee barsat...
6) What do you think about the person who tagged you?
She is a very sweet and wonderful person who is there with her comments on my blogs. I love to read her thoughts too...now she has a cookery blog to share her kitchen’s recipes.
7) If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
In some Hill Station in India.
8) What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Cotton clothes and sun glasses.
9) If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
To a cooler place and enjoy the beauty there...and not forget to take my camera.
10) Which language do you want to learn?
So many, it’s difficult to point out a single one.
11) What’s your favourite quote?
If a man will begin with certainties, he shall end in doubts; but if he will be content to begin with doubts he shall end in certainties (quote of Sir Francis Bacon).
12) Who do you want to meet right now?
13) What is your favorite timepass?
Of course Writing.
14) Give us 3 styling tips that work for you.
Nothing much, a dab of the compact for the face, soft colour lipstick and hair neatly combed and gripped in a hair clip.
15) What is your dream job?
Would love to have a school of my own.
16) What’s your favorite magazine?
17) If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Don’t want to buy anything at present.
19) Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
No one in particular.
20) What kind of haircut do you prefer?
Not very long, not very short either.
21) What are you going to do after this?
Eat my lunch...really hungry.
22) What are your favorite books (Movies was the question but I couldn’t come up with an answer, so I changed it to books)?
Tin Tin Comics, Enid Blyton and many others.
23) What inspires you?
A good piece of writing.
24) What do your friends call you most commonly?
The name I have.
25) Would you prefer coffee or tea?
26) What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Take a deep breath and chant the Gayatri Mantra.
27) What makes you go wild?
When my domestic help doesn’t turn up in the morning without any information.
28) Which other blogs do you love visiting?
Those in my blog list and also by searching.
29) Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Rasgollas and Rabadri.
30) How many tabs are turned on in ur browser right now?
31) Favorite Season?
32) If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
Egg Omelet and a glass of cold fruit juice.
33) What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
I avoid meeting and talking to them.
34) What are you afraid of the most?
35) When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I need some rest.
36) What brings a smile on your face instantly?
When a sweet thought crosses my mind.
37) A word that you say a lot?
38) A prayer always made ?
I remain sensitive and helpful.
39) What is that one thing that keeps you going.
40) what is more important to you...being right or adjustment?
Sometimes being Right, sometimes has to be Adjustment...that’s the magic of pulling on with life.